As a young child, Ms. Ehrlich was impressed by her uncle who was an attorney at the time, and she wanted to follow in his footsteps. Her passion for law matured into her present practice of law. She is result-driven and dedicated to obtaining the best results for her clients.
Her interaction is personal and tailored to the specific legal needs of each client. She listens to each client’s situation and surrounding circumstances to ensure that each one of them receives the best legal counsel to their case. Ms. Ehrlich is an asset to the firm and the clients she has served consistently attest to this.
‣ J.D. · Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
‣ M.S. Microbiology · Birkbeck College, London, England
‣ State of Florida
‣ U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ Florida Bar Association
‣ American Immigration Lawyers Association
‣ D.W. Perkins Bar Association
‣ Saint Johns County Bar Association
‣ Professor · Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, Florida