Ekee Ehrlich, Esq. ∙ Attorney Profile
Her interaction is personal and tailored to the specific legal needs of each client. She listens to each client’s situation and surrounding circumstances to ensure that each one of them receives the best legal counsel to their case. Ms. Ehrlich is an asset to the firm and the clients she has served consistently attest to this.
‣ J.D. · Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
‣ M.S. Microbiology · Birkbeck College, London, England
‣ State of Florida
‣ U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ Florida Bar Association
‣ American Immigration Lawyers Association
‣ Saint Johns County Bar Association
‣ Professor · Edward Waters University, Jacksonville, Florida
Cristian Chapparo ∙ Case Manager
Ana Monaghan ∙ Legal Assistant
Judy Scott-James – Paralegal
Ms. Scott-James is a native of Jacksonville, Florida and a proud graduate of Edward Waters University in Business Organizational Management. She received her Juris Doctorate from Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Florida. She has been teaching paralegal classes in higher education for over 17 years. She is a Florida-licenced Realtor® as well as a retired Banking Center Manager with a passion for helping others.
Judy has a great understanding of the legal profession and with this knowledge she is able to assist our clients in the handling of their immigration cases as well as other legal needs.
Judy is a fierce advocate for people in need and her work ethic and client relationships reflective of this. She also loves to cook and spend time with her family and friends.