Ekee Ehrlich, Esquire ∙ Attorney Profile
As a young child, Ms. Ehrlich was impressed by her uncle who was an attorney at the time, and she wanted to follow in his footsteps. Her passion for law matured into her present practice of law. She is result-driven and dedicated to obtaining the best results for her clients.
Her interaction is personal and tailored to the specific legal needs of each client. She listens to each client’s situation and surrounding circumstances to ensure that each one of them receives the best legal counsel to their case. Ms. Ehrlich is an asset to the firm and the clients she has served consistently attest to this.
‣ J.D. · Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
‣ M.S. Microbiology · Birkbeck College, London, England
‣ State of Florida
‣ U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
‣ Florida Bar Association
‣ American Immigration Lawyers Association
‣ Saint Johns County Bar Association
‣ Professor · Edward Waters University, Jacksonville, Florida
Cristian Chapparo ∙ Legal Assistant
Mr. Chapparo is a native of Colombia where he earned his law degree with a Masters in Criminology and Victimology. He has over ten years experience working in the legal field. While in Colombia he worked as an attorney in charge of legislative cases, taxes and collections.
At our firm, Cristian is in charge of client intake which involves day to day client interaction, supervision and management of client cases and providing updates on the progress of cases to the clients. With his proficiency in Spanish he is a great asset to our Spanish speaking clients who depend on his expertise to handle their cases. In his spare time, Cristian enjoys reading and spending time with family.